- Murder by Theory, a satire on science and academia, is now available on Amazon!
- April Fool’s articles
The Hellenworths’ Uncertainty Principle: inspired by brain surgery, this one is recently finished and sitting around waiting for me to assemble a staged reading. It is a full-length, absurd, relatively dark comedy. If you are interested in production, please email me.
The following plays were produced by Reality Aside Theatre, Inc., a 501c3 non-profit that I co-founded with my husband Wayne Yeager in 2007. With the exception of Vacuum, they were staged at the Times Square Arts Center in New York between 2007 and 2009. Vacuum premiered at the Wonderland Short Play Festival at Playwrights Horizons in New York in 2007.
- Twenty-four Minutes from Here to There (short)
- Bus Stop (short)
- Confession (short)
- Vacuum (one-act)
- Funeral! (full-length; interactive mystery)
- Fatal Fundamentals of Physics (full-length; interactive mystery; educational)
- sketch comedy: coming soon
- educational sketches: coming soon
I assisted in the development of a textbook for a course at Columbia College: “Scientific habits of mind”, by David Helfand. The course is now a core requirement for undergraduates.
- A parody physics qualifying exam, which I wrote while studying for my own
- Ask Jenna: a COVID-19 survival advice column for academics