This one, inspired by brain surgery, has not been performed: The Hellenworths’ Uncertainty Principle (full-length).
The following plays were produced by Reality Aside Theatre, Inc., a 501c3 non-profit that I co-founded with my husband Wayne Yeager in 2007. With the exception of Vacuum, they were staged at the Times Square Arts Center in New York between 2007 and 2009. Vacuum premiered at the Wonderland Short Play Festival at Playwrights Horizons in New York in 2007.
- Twenty-four Minutes from Here to There (short)
- Bus Stop (short)
- Confession (short)
- Vacuum (one-act)
- Funeral! (full-length; interactive mystery)
- Fatal Fundamentals of Physics (full-length; interactive mystery; educational)
- sketch comedy: coming soon
- educational sketches: coming soon
A parody physics qualifying exam, which I wrote while studying for my own.
Memoir of a craniotomy